At Dance Maui safety for our dancers is very important to us.
We have created the following protocol to aid in the safety of all involved.
- Very Limited Spots Available – Online reservation required
- Temperature Screening Before Entering the Studio
- Masks Required Upon Entry (per State of Hawaii and county guidelines)
- Everyone Must Use Hand Sanitizer When Entering the Studio
- Each Dancer Must Complete Contract Tracing Log on every visit
- If you are sick in any way contact us to reschedule instead of coming to the studio.
- If you become ill before class, please contact us as soon as possible and your course will not be deducted from your account and you may reschedule up to 30 days later.
- No rotation – we usually rotate partners, but with covid we will maintain distance and stay with your partner if you came with one. Singles are allowed but we encourage you to sign up with someone you feel safe with during this time.
- If staff observes symptoms or has any concerns you will not be allowed to enter or may be asked to leave – you may reschedule up to 30 days later. County authorities must be notified as well.
Last Updated: 5/27/21