We are thrilled to welcome you to Dance Maui. Dancers of every age and ability will enjoy dancing all styles of ballroom, Latin, swing, and nightclub dances! Dance Maui also offers group dance classes, individualized programs, Friday Night Dance parties, Sunday Tea Parties, teacher training, keiki(youth) classes, wedding preparation, special events, and more.
No experience needed! No partner necessary! Every body welcome! Thank you for choosing Dance Maui. We look forward to dancing with you!
Your personal dance experience really depends on your goals, timeline, and budget.
Some of the more frequent reasons people start dancing are:
- Always wanted to learn
- Want to impress spouse/partner/potential partner
- An activity you can do together as a couple
- Social and group interaction
- Bucket list goal
- Preparing for an event – wedding or other
We always recommend doing a private dance lesson first so that we can learn what you would like to accomplish and guide you in the direction that is best for you. Schedule a 30 minute lesson for $25 to meet, dance, & talk about you and how we can help.
We offer group classes in different varieties –
- Intro – 30 minute class meant to be an introduction to the dance – open to the public
All other group class types do not allow drop-ins
- Beginner – Beginning Dance Program Students
- Bronze – Bronze Dance Program Students only
- Silver – Silver Dance Program Students only
- Open – Open to all Dance Program Students at any level
See our Studio Calendar for class times
Island Visitors may enjoy joining our dance parties. They are open to the public and do not require a membership.